Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog Post #14

quote:don't write your name on sand, waves will wash it away. don't write your name in the sky,wind may blow it away. Write your name in hearts of people you come in touch with. That's where it will stay.

1) I like many people, I assume, tend to do my blog post all at one time and like Dr.Strange suggested in his post on the EDM blog I believe I miss understood “Don’t Let Them Take the Pencils Home” because the other parts of that blog post had different themes.
2)My cup runneth over
He has a smile that can melt your heart
She’s everything to me
out like a light
she’s a little queen-bee
she so sweet
cute as a button
snug as a bug in a rug
3) First off teachers can explain metaphors thoroughly. Second they can use metaphors regularly in their classrooms. Finally teachers can require their students to use metaphors regularly themselves.
4)The world comes in shades of gray not black and white and metaphors are the perfect way to describe those shades of gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment